Project Management, Process Improvement and Business Analytics
Mulvihill Consulting is available to assist you at each level of your project or initiative, whether it is overseeing and directing the entire project through Analysis, Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Rollout, or assisting with a specific area or work-stream.
Mulvihill Consulting is available to serve as Consultant, Business Analyst, or Project Manager for projects and initiatives your company is considering.
Analysis of Current Business Processes and Procedures is available in order to identify improvement and streamlining solutions that will reduce costs, increase productivity and profits. Improvement Solutions could cover the range from simple process changes to systems enhancements or new system implementations
Systems, Process, and Regulatory Implementations
Mulvihill Consulting has extensive experience with successful implementation of new systems, processes, and regulatory driven changes.
- Project Manager for TD Bank’s Collection Department’s Dodd-Frank Implementation
- As a strategic member of the Loss Mitigation Underwriting Program Management team at Bank of America, supported its CFPB Implementation and rollout of new PEGA based Default Workflow system.
- Developed and implemented new process & procedures for review & clearance of MHA Borrower Eligibility & Compliance Alerts for Bank of America
- Phase Project Manager for implementation of new Net Oxygen Loan Origination System at Indymac Bank
Compliance, Policies & Procedures, and Training
We also provide services for reviewing, developing and revamping Policies, Procedures and Training Manuals for your Business in addition to developing staff training modules. Processes, Policies, Procedures and Controls can also be analyzed from a Compliance perspective in order to identify areas of deficiency, opportunities for improvement, and to develop plans to bring them into compliance with current regulatory requirements and directives.
- Caliber Home Loans: Conducted Assessments of Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, and Bankruptcy Departments Policies, Procedures, Processes and Controls to ascertain compliance with GNMA, HUD/FHA, VA and USDA requirements. Prepared gap analyses, correction and improvement plans process flows and P&P updates.Also conducted an assessment of Credit Bureau Reporting and compliance with FCRA/CFPB requirements.
- Specialized Loan Services: Assisted in conducting assessments that analyzed Policies, Procedures, Processes & Controls to ascertain compliance with FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, HAMP and 2MP agency, investor and guarantor requirements. Prepared gap analyses, correction and improvement plans.
- Union Bank: Assisted with conducting a thorough analysis of the bank’s loan servicing arm (management, practices, controls, training, policies, etc.) to determine readiness for rating agency review. Provided recommendations and plan for preparing for actual rating agency review.
- As VP of Compliance, Policies & Training at Indymac Bank, drafted Policies, Procedures, Training Guides, Manuals and Modules, and conducted training. Also conducted Compliance Reviews and acted as department contact for Regulatory Audits Regulator Response.